Carrie Jesse Coaching exists to help you move past the obstacles that hold you back from achieving your goals. Specifically, your athletic goals.
Endurance sports like trail running, triathlon, obstacle courses, and ocean swimming create perfect platforms to learn strategies that help you overcome challenges not only in training, but also in life.
By training for an endurance event, you can earn a medal for achieving your goals and make positive changes to your life by facing, managing, and conquering obstacles.
What’s holding you back?
Whether you’re a beginner or experienced endurance athlete, perhaps you have encountered some of these obstacles:
- Figuring out the best way to train for an event
- Wondering how you even get started
- Finding training buddies and a supportive community
- Maintaining motivation and commitment
- Finding time to work out
- Achieving the goals you set
- Dealing with an injury
- Conquering fear and doubt
- “__________” (insert your unique obstacle here)
How do you deal with these challenges?
If you’re not entirely sure, then you’re in the right place.
Around here you will gain access to an experienced coach, as well as tools and resources that will help you not only with endurance sports, but also creating useful habits for life. We’re talking about much more than a training plan.